Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Sunday Morning Service

Sunday morning service was on fire.  We had a guest evangelist, Evg. Rick MaCulvie.  He was good.

We went through service as usual.  I invited my aunt, cousins, and some friends to hear me play.  I wish my grandmother could have been here to see this.  She died two years ago.  I still miss her.  Everyone came.  It was cool.

My song was the third song.  The choir usually sings four songs.  The song was great.  The voice parts were on point; no one missed a note, and the soloist, Shannon Henderson, song under the anointing.  It was so amazing.  Folk went to dancing after we finished.  I wanted to dance myself, but I stayed on the organ and played.  I cannot believe Eld. Pacheco let me stay on the organ.  He usually plays the shouting music.

The best part of the whole service was that Evg. MaCulvie asked if I could be his accompaniment while he preached.  I wanted to fall out.  Eld. Pacheco let me.

I got in the flesh for a moment.  I looked at Sis. K with a not so nice look on my face.  We made eye contact, too.

I repented before I played for Evg. MaCulvie. :)

M.B. Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com