Thursday, November 17, 2005

Lord, Help Me

Well, tonight at rehearsal was atrocious.  Sis. K acted a fool when I taught the song I was going to teach.  She does not like me at all.  It is not my fault that they picked me over her son.

Her and her friends talked the whole time that I was teaching the song.  Finally, I said, “Excuse me Sis. K, is what you are saying more important than the song I am teaching?  If it is, you may have the floor.”

She decided to go off on me and she called me a sissy.  I tripped out.  Eld. Pacheco told her to be quiet and to sit down.  She did as he asked, but she glared at me as if she wanted me to die on the spot.

Eld. Pacheco told everyone that Sis. K had leveled a vicious comment at me that should be ignored.  I doubt that it is going to do any good because people, yes even the saints, like to think the worse.

Eld. Pacheco told me that he was going to tell Sis. K to apologize to me or else she wouldn’t be allowed to sing in the choir until she did.  I don’t think that she is going to apologize.

This was one of the worse nights of my life.

Lord, help me.

M.B. Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com