Friday, November 18, 2005

Talked to Evg. MaCulvie

I called Evg. MaCulvie today.  I told him about rehearsal.  He was very encouraging.

He said…
“Don’t let that worry you.  People will always say something negative about you.  It’s just the devil trying to keep you from getting your blessing.  You know what you are and who you are.  Be confident in that and in God.  Let the Lord lead you in how to handle this.  Hopefully, the minister of music will go to the pastor with this incident.  Be encouraged.  I will be praying for you.”

I felt better after talking to him.

I don’t know if anything is going to be done about Sis. K because she and her family have been members of the church since half past forever.  I have only been a member there for like 3 years.  Man, this is too crazy.

M.B. Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com