Friday, February 17, 2006

This Crazy Week…

Interview @ Shimmers Incorporated 2/13
I had my interview at Shimmers Incorporated on Monday.  It didn’t seem to go too well.  I was nervous.  My nose decided to run and I had to ask the lady for a Kleenex.  I was so embarrassed.

I interviewed for a position in the Research department as a line worker or something.  I don’t even think I am qualified for the job.  I felt like and idiot. Oh well.

At My Mom’s House 2/14
I went over to my mother’s house on Tuesday.  She proceeded to cuss me out when I first walked into the door.  She started by asking me, “Didn’t I kick your &*& out of my house?”  My brother, Craig was there.  The criminal.  There was some girl there with them.  She looked like she was high or something.  Craig cussed me out and as he asked me what I wanted.  I handed my mother the envelope with the money in it and walked out of the house.

I can’t believe my mother is tripping like this.  I still can’t believe she wants Craig living with her.  That fool is a straight up criminal.  Lord, please help me.

An Important Call 2/16
On Thursday, I got a call from Bishop Adkins, the presiding prelate of the Greater Buelahland Fellowship.  He wants to meet with me on Friday.  I tripped out.  I can’t believe it.

An Important Meeting 2/17
Bishop Adkins talked to me about being the Minister of Music at the Canaan House of Rest in Rowmanellieo.  I ain’t even sure exactly where Rowmanellieo is.  He said that one of the sons of his church had just started at ministry in the city and needed a Minister of Music.  The pastor of the church, Eld. Aaron Franklin, was willing to pay for me to move down there, let me stay with he and his family for 4 months, help me get a job and an apartment.  I wouldn’t get a salary for those 4 months, but after the 4 months, I would get paid.

I wasn’t sure what to think.

Bishop handed me a plane ticket that would leave on Monday, 2/20 to Rowmanellieo.  I would return back on the 26th.  Bishop told me that I had a hotel room in the city as well.  Canaan House of Rest was going to be in their Annual Conference and Bishop was going to fly me down there to play for the conference.  I couldn’t believe it.

Bishop called Eld. Franklin while I was in his office.  Eld. Franklin was excited about me coming to his church.  He also said asked if I could meet with his choir and rehearse with them on Monday before church.  Who in the world can rehearse with choir right before they were supposed to sing.  Oh Lord.  I told him that I could.  I asked Pastor Franklin if he could have someone email me a list of the songs that his choir sings.  He said that he would do that.  We talked some more.  By the time we got off the phone, I was excited.

Bishop was going to preach on Monday, so we were flying down to Rowmanellieo together.  I almost fainted when he told me that.  I was very excited about the trip.

M.B.Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com