Friday, December 30, 2005

Setting Up My Computer and A Phone Call

We didn’t have choir rehearsal on yesterday.  That was cool with me.  Our church is going to the Greater Buelahland Fellowship Watch Meeting Service on Dec. 31.

I set up my computer today.  I hadn’t really picked it up since Christmas morning.  I didn’t want to accept the gift from my father.  I talked to Evg. MaCulvie.  He asked me was I going to refuse a blessing from the Lord.  When he put it that way, I had to use it.

I asked my mother for my father’s phone number so I could call him and tell him thank you.  I called him and some woman answered.  She gave the phone to my father.  I told him thank you.  He didn’t seem too enthused about me calling him.  I tried to talk to him for awhile, but he rushed me off the phone after he said, “I hope you like the computer.”  That phone call left me feeling empty.

I set up my computer, that made me feel better.  At least my father got me a good computer.

M.B. Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com