Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas…

Last night, I brought my mother’s chair from Evg. MaCulvie’s house.  My mother kept trying to figure out what it was.  She couldn’t.

I woke up at 5 something this morning.  I was so excited.  I woke my mother up.  She almost threw something at me.  She finally got up and we opened our presents.  She was excited about her chair.  She is going to have to wait until I put it together.  It won’t take long to do because it is some minor things to put on the chair.

I opened my presents.  My mother got me some comic books.  She does that every year.  She also got me some cologne.  That was cool.

Evg. MaCulvie and his wife got me a blue sweater for Christmas.  That was so cool.

I got a gift from my father.  I can’t believe that nigg* got me anything.  I think my mother may have had something to do with that.

I didn’t want to open the box, but my mother made me open it.  It was a laptop.  I couldn’t believe it.  I almost wanted to tell my mother to give it back to my father.  I decided to keep it because I wanted a laptop badly.
I wonder what my mother said to him to get him to give me one.

I am thankful for the laptop.  I am thankful for all of my gifts.

I will be leaving for church in a little while.

M.B. Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com