Monday, July 17, 2006

We Got Sick...

I don't know how it happened, but Carlton and I had a Skins eating contest on last Friday night. He said that he could eat more skins than me. I told him that he couldn't, so that sparked a contest. I beat him, but he ended up waiting like three big bags of skins before it was all over.

Man, we got sick. Carlton got sick first, then me. We were both sitting in the bathroom fighting over the toilet.

Well, here's the beginning... Eld. and Sis. Franklin went out on a date and they left me to babysit Carlton. Carlton said he didn't need a babysitter and that I was the one who needed a babysitter. Sis. Franklin told Carlton that he could babysit me then.

I think we both needed a babysitter.

When Eld. and Sis. Franklin came home, they found us sitting in the bathroom. Sis. Franklin had a fit. Carlton told her what happened. She yelled at the both of us. I thought Carlton and I were the same age, the way she was yelling at us.

She put us both to bed. Carlton insisted on going into my room. He wanted to stay with me. Sis. Franklin was still fussing at us when she left the room.

We have been sick every since then. Carlton felt better earlier today. I am just now starting to feel better. I am never trying to out eat a kid again.

Get this... Sis. Franklin said that the next time she and Eld. Franklin go out, she is getting a babysitter for the both of us. That's cold!


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com