Friday, June 23, 2006

Much Better

I am doing much better these days. I called Evg. MaCulvie and asked him to go look in on my mother for me. That was Keyva's suggestion.

My mother wouldn't let Evg. MaCulvie in the house. He told her that I had asked him to come by and check on her. She told him that she was fine. Thankfully, my idiot brother wasn't at the house. Evg. MaCulvie told my mother about me getting into Xenia. She told him to tell me that she was proud of me. That was cool.

I asked Evg. MaCulvie how my mother looked. He said that she looked fine. I don't think I believe him, though. He said that she had told him to tell me not to worry about her, just to focus on my education and my music.

I miss my mother. I keep praying for her and my brother.

M.B.Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com