Friday, April 28, 2006

In Trouble...

I'm in trouble with Keyva. She has been mad at me since Sunday. Word of our date got out. Okay, so someone found out about it by reading my blog. I don't even know how that happened. Eld. Franklin is the only person who knows about my blog.

Keyva is mad at me for writing about our date in my blog, for not telling her that I was going to write about the date in the blog, and for not telling her my website address. I am in so much trouble.

I got her some flowers. Carlton gave me another one of his bears to give to her, but she said that she didn’t want the bear or the flowers.

One of the older ladies at the church fussed at Keyva for singing at the piano bar. I feel bad. I can't think of anything to do or say to fix it.

Sis. Franklin told me not to worry about it because it will blow over, but I don't think it is going to blow over.

I emailed Keyva and gave her my blog address.

How can I lose my girl before I even get her?

M.B.Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com