Tuesday, March 21, 2006

He Read My Blog

Eld. Franklin called me on tonight. He had read my blog and knew about everything that happened last week. He was calling me to check on me.

It was too funny. I felt so much better after he called.

We talked for a long while. I cried like a big ole baby while we were on the phone. I told him everything; my mother, my brother, my father, my old pastor, school, church, and anything else I could come up with. He listened to me, too. I thought he was going to tell me that he didn’t want me to come down there after all of the mess I had told him. He was cool. He told me that I should come to Rowmanellieo for the weekend. He said that a ticket would be waiting for me at the airport. Why did I start crying again?

I truly need help.

Keyva is going to kill me because I am not going to email her and tell her that I am coming down there.

M.B.Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com