Saturday, March 11, 2006

In Case You’re Wondering…

Keyva and I made up, if you call it that. Apparently, Marcus reminded Keyva that she and I weren’t involved in a relationship. According to Marcus, Keyva rolled her eyes at him and mumbled something bad under her breath. She still hasn’t talked to me. she didn’t even come to the service tonight. I was sad that I didn’t get to see her. I tried to call her, but she didn’t answer the phone. I emailed her, but she hasn’t returned the email.

I talked to Eld. Franklin about what happened with Keyva. He told me that things would work out. I think that is his response to everything. I knew he was right, but I sure felt sad. My girl and I had already had a fight and she isn’t even my girl.

I got this thing bad.

M.B.Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com