Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Evil House Guest

I really hurt Eld. Franklin’s feelings.  I thought Sis. Franklin was gonna slap me when she walked into the room and said, “What did you say to my husband?”  She had an evil look on her dace.  I didn’t even care.  I just glared back at her.  I don’t think that she expected that.  Man, I bet they change their mind about me coming to play for them now.  Gees, I’m a jerk.  Carlton’s even pissed at me.  He threw a toy truck at me.

There is no one here but me.  Nobody left me a note or anything.  I just wanna leave.

Lord, please help me.  I feel like an idiot.  I know Eld. Franklin was just trying to help.  I hate talking about my family.  That’s what bugging me.  I wish I could talk to Eld. Franklin.  He seems like he cares.  It’s just hard to trust new people.  Plus, I don’t even know if I am coming down here to live.  I don’t want to get attached to this dude and end up not coming down here.  That would be even worse than him and his family hating me right.
It’s hard for me right now.  I need some help.
Amen

I was surfing the net and it came to me…  “Email Eld. Franklin the link to your blog.”
That was a crazy notion, but it would help me out.  I wouldn’t have to actually tell him.  He could read it.

I emailed Keyva and asked for Eld. Franklin’s email address.  She sent it back to me and this note…
Didn’t anyone teach you to speak to someone first thing in the morning?
I see that you are still alive, even though you can’t respond to emails.  Anyway, here’s his address.

Ya Girl – Keyva

I emailed Eld. Franklin…
Sorry I acted like an idiot.  I didn’t mean to.  If you will go to my blog http://mbvick.alwaysinspired.info/ and read it, you will find out why I am such an idiot.
M.B.Vick

I didn’t even say hello or anything.  These folk are gonna think I have no home training.  Oh well.

M.B.Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com