Tuesday, March 07, 2006

To The Store and Back

I went to the store with Sis. Franklin.  That was crazy.  Carlton kicked me on the way to the car.  Sis. Franklin yelled at him and then apologized to me.  It was kinda funny.

At the store it was crazy, Carlton was begging for everything.  Sis. Franklin asked me what kind of cereal I liked.  I didn’t want her to buy anything for me, but she insisted.  She asked me if I wanted anything else.  I told her no.  She laughed at me and said, “You are easy to shop for.  I like that.”  I think she was being sarcastic.

I tried to play with Carlton while he was sitting in the cart, but he just kept kicking me.  I wanted to punch him.  Sis. Franklin kept yelling at him.  I asked him, “Why are you being so mean to me?”  He swings at me.  I walked away from him because I was about to fight with a 3 year old.

We walked around the store forever.  She had a full basket.  I almost asked her who she was shopping for.  When we got to the check out line, I grabbed a thing of M&Ms.  Sis. Franklin reached for them.  I told her that I could pay for them.  She gave me the meanest mother look I had ever seen.  Carlton said, “You in trouble.”  He laughed at me.  Sis. Franklin said, “Boy, go to the candy aisle and get a bigger bag of M&Ms before I whip you.”  I laughed.  Carlton tried to go with me, but his mother told him no.

It took forever to get all of the bags out of the car when we got back to the house.  I thing Sis. Franklin made me do most of the work.  Carlton wanted to help, but Sis. Franklin told him no.  He threw a fit in the middle of the hallway.  Sis. Franklin told me to just ignore him.  It was hard because he kept grabbing my leg as I walked by.

Sis. Franklin asked me to watch Carlton while she got dressed for work.  I thought she had lost her mind.  Carlton smiled and ran to my room and went to banging on my laptop.  I guess whatever he was mad about was over.  Kids are crazy.

Sis. Franklin came in the room dressed for work.  She said, “Carlton, come on so we can go.”  Carlton yelled, “NO!”  I thought his mother was gonna have a fit.  She said, “Boy, come on.  I ain’t got time to be playing with your little tail.”  Carlton screamed, “Me wanna stay with Mike!”  I looked at Sis. Franklin and shook my head no.  I ain’t never babysat nobody.  Sis. Franklin smiled.  She grabbed Carlton and drug him out of the room.  I was so glad.

Sis. Franklin called my name.  I went into the living room.  She said, “There is a pad with the numbers on it in the kitchen.  If you need anything, just call one of those numbers.  Make yourself comfortable.  I’ll be back around 6:00.  Aaron may be back before that.  I’m no sure.  See you later.”  She walked off the door.  I can’t believe they left me at their house by myself.

I am still waiting for Keyva to email me back.  I think I am going to go to sleep.

M.B.Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com