Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Workshops Saturday 2/25

The workshops got started after breakfast.  We had bacon, eggs, sausage, pancakes, and biscuits for breakfast.  It was good.

There were 6 workshops to be given.  They were each 30 minutes long.  We were going to have lunch at 12:00 PM.

I couldn’t believe that Keyva and I went to two workshops together; Praying with Purpose and I Call His Name.  They were both good.  All of the workshops were good.  I took a lot of notes and learned a lot.

Keyva and I didn’t have anymore workshops together.  I was glad about that.

As we were ending the conference, Marcus walked over to me and said, “You should apologize for yelling at Keyva.”  I looked at him like he had lost his mind.  I had to calm down before I yelled at him.  I said, “Is she going to apologize for rifling through my bag like she was the police?”  Marcus said, “Cool, just asked.”

I was about to go up to my room when I heard one of the workshop leader’s voice say, “Sometimes, you have to do what is right even though you don’t want to.  Is it about you or about God?”  I shook my head and turned around to go find Keyva.

Keyva was talking to an older woman.  I waited for Keyva and the lady to finish.  Keyva looked at me and made a face.  I walked over to her and said, “Can I talk to you?”  Keyva folded her arms and said, “Do you want to yell at me again?”  I said, “No, I want to apologize for yelling at you.”  Keyva stood rigidly still and said, “So, apologize.”  I said, “Sorry, I yelled at you.  I really hate people touching my stuff without my permission.  Sorry.”  Keyva said, “Okay.”  She walked off.

M.B.Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com