Monday, February 27, 2006

Nightly Services Wednesday 2/22

How about I woke up sick on Wednesday morning?  I was throwing up, my eyes were puffy, I had broken out in a rash, and everything.  I am allergic to nutmeg for some strange reason.  There must have been something in the food last night.  I couldn’t believe it.  I called Eld. Franklin and told him.  He told me to rest and he would call me at 4:00 to see how I was feeling then.  He asked if I needed anything.  I told him that I needed some Benadryl.  About 20 minutes later, one of the deacons from the church, Deacon Scott Patten, was knocking on my door with some Benadryl.  I took it and laid down.

I woke up when the phone rang.  It was Eld. Franklin.  He asked how I was feeling.  I told him that I felt better, but I was groggy.  I felt ok to play.

Eld. Lionel Kelly preached.  I am not even sure what he preached about because I was out of it most of the service.  Marcus kept asking me was I ok.  I kept telling him yea.  Eld. Franklin came over to me during the offering and asked was I ok.  I told him yea.  I didn’t have to play for Eld. Kelly because he brought a musician with him.  I was so thankful.  Deacon Patten took me home early.

M.B.Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com