Monday, February 27, 2006

Choir Rehearsal 2/21

We met at the church for choir rehearsal on Tuesday at 6:00 PM.  I taught them two new songs.  They learned them quickly.  That was so cool.  I taught them, Fret Not by the TOP Choir and Still Praising Him by Ruth Fortson & COP.  Those are my two favorite songs.

The young lady who led Fret Not was pretty.  I almost got into trouble starring at her.  She is light-skinned with long black hair.  She is thick, too.  I like thick girls.  The girl could sang, too.

As we were walking out of the sanctuary, Marcus said, “Your eyes are gonna pop out of your head staring at Keyva like that.”  I made a face and said, “What’s her last name?”  Marcus laughed and said, “It’s Palmer.”  I smiled.  I was in love with Keyva Palmer.

M.B.Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com