Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Smiling Like Crazy

I emailed Keyva back…
You are mean.  Sorry, I made the lady wait.
I am fine.  I wish I could have been there on Sunday.  We could have sung Fret Not. :)
I hope no one thinks I am a crackhead.
What did you all sing on Sunday?  What night do you all have choir rehearsal on?  What all songs do you all sing besides the ones I knew about for the conference?

What’s up with signing your emails, Ya Girl – Keyva?
I am about to go.  Hit me up later.

M.B.Vick

I am smiling like crazy.  I want to tell her that I am in town, but I resisted the urge to do that.  Sis. Franklin said that she is going to the store.  She asked if I wanted to go with her.  I told her that I wanted to go.  I am just too excited about going to the store.  We should be leaving in a few minutes.

Carlton hasn’t been up here all morning to bother me.  I wonder if he is mad at me or something.  I don’t have much experience with children.  He was asleep when I ate breakfast.  I ate with Eld. Franklin.

I am rambling.  I am getting off.

M.B.Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com