Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Talk To Me…

I cried myself to sleep.  So, I’m a punk for crying.  Sue me!

Eld. Franklin woke me up when he got home.

Here’s how the conversation went…

Eld. Franklin:  Boy, what are you doing sleep this time of day?
Me:  Don’t know.
Eld. Franklin:  Are you still in that funk?  What’s wrong with you?
Me:  It doesn’t matter anyway.
Eld. Franklin:  It matters to me.
Me:  Why?  You don’t even know me!  all you need is a musician.  Why does it matter to you what’s bugging me?
Eld. Franklin:  I am a minister.  I care about people and it is my job to care about people.  If you couldn’t play, I would still care about what’s bugging you.
Me:  Whatever.
Eld. Franklin:  It’s hard for you to trust men.
Me:  Yea.  I guess.
Eld. Franklin:  Why is that?
Me:  I don’t want to talk about it.
Eld. Franklin:  It’s gonna keep eating at you.  You should really talk about it.
Me:  Look, man, you ain’t my daddy and I ain’t gotta tell you a thang!
Eld. Franklin:  I am not trying to be your father.
Me:  Just leave me alone!
Eld. Franklin:  If that’s what you want.

He left the room.  I think I hurt his feelings.  I don’t really care right now.

Keyva emailed me back…
So, you’re name is Micha Broderick Vick.  That’s cool.  how did you get that name?
Why did you call your family some heathens?  You need to get out more.

It would be funny to see you trying to teach kids music.

I am thinking about a pediatrics nurse.  I like working with children.

My family is happy that I am in church, although, I get funny looks from time to time.

Why do I have to wait for tomorrow for a response back?

Missing you like crazy,
Ya Girl - Keyva

I ain’t gonna respond.  I feel like doodoo!

M.B.Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com