Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Emailing And Emotions…

I woke up from sleeping.  I had an email from Keyva.  That was cool.  here’s what we emailed back and forth.

From Keyva
Hey, I am not even mean.  We sung Hold Onto Jesus and Praise The Name of Jesus.  I am so tired of those songs.  You really need to move down here so we can sing some descent songs.  Marcus really think he be directing.  Ohh, he gets on my nerves.  He told me that you like me.  Is that true?

We rehearse on Thursday night.  I don't want to list those songs.  You need to ask Marcus.

Why do you sign your email with M.B.Vick?

It's obvious that you got your bag because you emailed me.  Why haven't you said if you liked what was in it?  Marcus told me to make the bag for you.  He said that you told him that you liked M&M's.
Why did you get so upset when I looked in your bag?

Glad You Emailed Me,
Ya Girl - Keyva


From Me
Wow, those are some old songs.  He told you that I liked you, for real?
You are good at avoiding questions.  That's just how I sign my emails.  I sign my blog like that, too.

I didn't know that you put the bag together.  I do like M&M's.  Thanks for making the bag for me.  I am not sure about the teddy bear though.  That's the first one I have gotten.

Do I have to answer the last question?  I don't want to talk about it right now.

M.B.Vick


From Keyva
Yes, Marcus told me that.  Well, do you like me?  You have a blog.  What's the address?  Do you talk about me in it?

I just thought the teddy bear was cute.  You can give it to someone else if you want to.

I guess you don't have to answer it if you don't want to.

When are you coming back to Rowmanellieo?  Why do you like me?  Are you real eyes green?

I sign my emails like that because that's how I tell my friends it's me on the phone.  After they say hello, I say, "It's ya girl Keyva."  It's just something I do.

Ya Girl - Keyva

From Me
Yes, I like you.  I am not telling you the address.  I don't want you to read it right now.  Yes, I talk about you.

I am not giving away my teddy bear.

I may be back sooner than you think.  I kind of liked it down there.  I think you’re pretty.  You can sing.  So, far that's all I know about you.  Yes, these are my real eyes.

Were you born in Rowmanellieo?  Does your family go to Canaan?  What do you do for fun?  Do you have a boyfriend?  What's your middle name?  What is your major?

M.B.Vick

From Keyva
You are so mean.  I don't wanna read your funky little blog anyway.  :P

Yes.  No.  Go to the movies, go to the park, and go bowling.  No.  They go to a Baptist church.  Renee.   Nursing.  Anymore questions, nosey?

Were you born in Dorinda?  Does your family go to your church?  What do you do for fun?  Do you have a girlfriend?  What's you middle name?  Are you in school?

I have a class in a few minutes.  It may be awhile before I can answer you.  Don't be mad if I don't answer you.  :)

Ya Girl - Keyva

From Me
So, your name is Keyva Renee Palmer.  That's pretty.
My blog is not funky or little.  You know that you want to read it.  :P
Yes.  No, they don't.  They are a bunch of heathens.  Play music mostly.  I don't go out much.  I never wanted anyone to meet my crazy family.  No.  Broderick.  Yes.  My major is Music.  I have no idea what I am going to do with a Music degree.  Maybe be a music teacher or something.  Who knows?

That's cool that you want to be a nurse.  It seems like you would be a great nurse, especially when drawing blood.

What does your family think about you going to a Pentecostal church?

I will email you tomorrow.

M.B.Vick

I didn’t feel like talking after I answered the question about my family.  They get on my nerves.  I am so tired of them.  I am gonna get off of here and go watch TV or something.

I got the craziest family in the world.  My father won’t hardly claim me.  My mother has started drinking again after being sober for a year.  My brother is a criminal, hangs around criminals, and now he is bringing that element into my mother’s house.  My mother would rather live with a criminal than a Christian.

God help me.  I am about ready to cry.

M.B.Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com