Friday, March 10, 2006

Everything is Everything

Earlier, Sis. Franklin asked me if I wanted to go to the park with her and Carlton. I was scared that she might take me somewhere and leave me. she hasn’t spoken to me since Wednesday. Carlton ran in the room and jumped up and down on the bed, yelling for me to come with them. This kid is a trip. One minute he is mad at me. the next minute, he won’t speak to me. I can’t figure him out.

I took a chance and went to the park. As you can see, I am safe. I ran around with Carlton for the longest. I got tired. I really think that is why sis. Franklin invited me. (Don’t tell her I said that.) A couple of his friends were their mothers, so I didn’t have to play with him anymore. I went and sat with sis. Franklin. I figured I should try to talk to her so she wouldn’t hate me anymore.

In the end, she said that we were cool. she said that she had gotten over it on Thursday. She said that she would have talk to me earlier, but I kept avoiding her. When I told her why I was avoiding her, I think I got Eld. Franklin in trouble.

I guess now, everything is everything.

M.B.Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com