Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Ride Home

Marcus asked me if I wanted Keyva to give me a ride home. As bad as I wanted to spend time with Keyva, I didn’t want to put her out like that. I told Marcus that he could take me home. Marcus was like, “Naw, I got some stuff to do.” I didn’t believe him, so whatever. He called Keyva over and talked to her for a few minutes. She looked at me a couple of times and smiled at me. I felt like I was being set up.

Keyva gave me a ride to the Franklin’s house. We took the long way. She showed me around some parts of Rowmanellieo. It was cool. I felt weird having her drive around so late. I kept thinking, “You ain’t even a gentleman.” We talked and laughed. It was cool.

After she dropped me off, I told her to call me when she made it home. I got a call about 20 minutes later. We talked for an hour or so.

I am so tired. I’m going to bed. I gotta start getting into bed earlier around here.

I am starting to like Rowmanellieo, though. :)

M.B.Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com