Friday, March 10, 2006

At The Visiting Church

We went to Jackson Temple to sing for Evg. Champion Dixon. Jackson Temple is his home church. It was a good service. We sung “Fret Not”. Keyva showed out. Evg. Dixon showed out, too. It was cool. several people came up to me after the service and congratulated me on becoming the new musician for Canaan. I shot a couple of crazy looks at Marcus. He just laughed.

This young lady came up to me and flirted with me. I wasn’t even interested. It was kind of funny because Keyva got mad. She walked over to us and said, “Are you ready to go? We are about to leave.” She didn’t even speak to the young lady. I wanted to laugh so bad. I couldn’t believe Keyva was jealous. The young lady grabbed my arm and walked me out of the church. The young lady said, “Where did you get those cute eyes?” I thought Keyva was gonna hit her.

When I got to the house, I tried to call Keyva; she still hasn’t answered the phone or returned any of my phone messages or email messages.

M.B.Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com