Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Week Two in Rowmanellieo

This week was great. Things have settled down for me. I have the room at Eld. Franklin’s house set up okay. I am only going to be there for like a month or two. I got my stuff in the storage that Keyva’s uncle let me use. Evg. MaCulvie has called me everyday for the past few days. It’s funny because he is so concerned.

Eld. Franklin said, “If he keeps calling you, I am going to be jealous.” He laughed after he said it.

Get this; I was in the room crying one day because I felt weird having Evg. MaCulvie, Eld. Franklin, and Marcus care about me. I haven’t had any men care about me like these guys do. My father and brother could care less about me. Carlton came in the room and saw me crying. (He doesn’t know how to knock.) He ran and told his mother that I was crying. His mother came in the room and asked what was wrong. I told her that I was okay. She told Carlton to leave me alone, but he didn’t. He sat in the room with me and rubbed my back while I cried. He told his father that I cried when he got home. Eld. Franklin came to check on me. I started crying again.
I gotta quit that mess.

I didn’t tell Eld. Franklin what was wrong with me. He laughed at me and said, “I’ll just read your blog in a few days. I’ll find out what was up.”

M.B.Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com