Saturday, April 15, 2006

In Rowmanellieo for a Week

I have been in Rowmanellieo for a full week. It has been fun so far. I have finally caught up on my sleep.

Here’s the week…

Sunday 4/9
Church was great. Eld. Franklin officially introduced me as the Minister of Music for the church. Everyone went crazy. It was too funny.

Monday 4/10
I unpacked my trailer. Most of the stuff is still in there. I didn’t want to clutter the Franklin’s house.

Keyva’s uncle has a storage unit. He is letting me use it. I gotta pay him for using it, though.

Keyva came over to the Franklin’s house. We have set a date for our big date. It’s going to be on 4/21. She wouldn’t tell me what we were going to do.

Carlton kept coming into the living room while Keyva and I were talking. Sis. Franklin kept coming in there to get him. Finally, I just told Sis. Franklin to let him stay in there with us.

Tuesday 4/11
I relaxed, at least I tried to. Carlton spent most of the day in the room with me. He talked a lot. He still calls me Mike. His parents keep correcting me, but he still calls me that.

Wednesday 4/12
I went to church. It was cool. Sis. Patten made me some cookies. They were good.

Keyva and Marcus tried to jack me for my cookies. Sis. Patten told them to leave me alone. She promised to send some to choir rehearsal.

Keyva got mad at me because I wouldn’t give her some cookies.

Thursday 4/13
Choir rehearsal was cool. Marcus made a big deal about me being there.

Marcus had us learn 3 new songs and then go over like the choir’s whole repertoire. We got out an hour late. A couple of people complained. It was kind of funny.

Sis. Patten sent some cookies up to the church. Why was I not allowed to eat any of the cookies?

Friday 4/14
I hung out with Marcus, Keyva, a guy from the choir named Tre, and a girl from the choir named Marlette. We went bowling. I had the lowest score in all 3 games. It was embarrassing. I can’t even bowl. Keyva won two games. That girl knows she can bowl. Tre won a game.

We went and got something to eat. I haven’t done that in awhile. It was so cool.

M.B.Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com