Monday, March 27, 2006

The Email…

Keyva emailed me.

Hello.
Please do not think that I am about to apologize for what I said on the phone. It’s good to hear that you are coming down here. It will be good for the choir.

Have you told anyone else?

I am not planning to tell anyone until you tell me that it’s okay to tell. Don’t think that this means I am no longer mad at you, because I am still upset with you. I am flowers and candy upset with you.
I still can’t believe that you didn’t tell me anything. Every time I think about that, I get mad.
If I weren’t mad at you, I world be doing flips about you coming down here.

Smiling on the inside because of the news,
Ya Girl – Keyva

P.S. You’re a duddie head. :P

That was so cool. She know she ain’t mad at me no more.

M.B.Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com