Sunday, May 21, 2006

Weekend in Dorinda

The Women’s Convocation was last week in Dorinda. I heard it was good.

I flew to Dorinda on Thursday to visit my mother and hopefully to see Keyva because she went to the Convocation. I didn’t get to do either. My brother wouldn’t let me in the house to see my mother. Keyva didn’t return my phone calls.

I hung out with Evg. MaCulvie. He and his wife were happy to see me. His wife was attending the Women’s Convocation. Evg. MaCulvie preached at a church in Absanie on Saturday & Sunday. He asked me to play for him. It was cool.

I went and submitted my application for admission into Xenia Men’s College. I talked to the music professor that knows the professor I had at Beggs Street. They guy is cool. I think I am going to enjoy going to Xenia Men’s College.

M.B.Vick


Micha by: avatars.yahoo.com